Students attending Kentlake High School in the 2018-2019 school year are eligible to sign up and participate in our Summer Training Program. All players must have a valid Physical on file with Kentlake and be registered and approved through Family ID for "Kentlake High School Girls Soccer Summer Program."
Summer Training and Tryout Schedule:
Practices/Fitness/Strength/Conditioning (at Kentlake turf field)
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, July 10-Aug 8th, 10am-12pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday, Aug 14 & 15, 12:15-2:15pm
- Mon-Fri, Aug 20-24, 10am-12pm
- Sat, Aug 25, 7:30-9am
Parking for games on the Kentlake FB/Soccer field is in the school's main parking lot.
Gate to the field which is located in the back of the campus remains locked at all times for safety reasons so access to the field by vehicle is prohibited.
Anyone needing assistant to/from the field should follow these procedures:
- Continue past the main parking lot entrance up the hill and follow the road until it ends.
- Go left down the hill toward the field to the roped off, "Do Not Enter" area. Spectator drop-off is at this point.