Parent/Athlete Step-by-Step Athletic Registration Instructions:
- Go to https://www.familyid.com/hazen-high-school
- To create a new account click "Sign Up" (top right corner of page). ( or go to your existing account)
- Click “Sign up as a Family or Individual”.
- Complete the registration questions, then click the “I agree” statement and click "Sign Up".
- Once your registration is completed you will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com
- Then, you will Log into Hazen’s FamilyID webpage (https://www.familyid.com/hazen-high-school)and select
2019-20 Winter Athletic Registration (under our team pictures).
- Complete the FamilyID online registration and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Review the Registration Details and click “Confirm Registration”
- Review Payment description and click “I Agree-Confirm My Registration”. You do not pay on this website, so just click thru it! Once your Registration is confirmed you will receive an email confirmation. Print out a copy or take a screenshot and show it to Ms. Olson at clearing.
10. Pay ASB and Athletic Participation Fees either at the ASB office or online at https://payments.rentonschools.us/ . Take a Screenshot to show it’s been paid. Download the Running Start form to turn in at the time you clear.
11. Clearing for bowling and gymnastics start Oct. 28th. Start in the ASB office. You can turn in the completed “Athletic Clearance Checklist” and Physical Examination Form to the Athletic Office during lunch and after school until 3:00pm. A student will not practice on the same day they clear after the season starts.
ALL OTHER SPORTS CAN START CLEARING ON NOV. 4TH!
**Athletes may not participate in practice until all 11 steps are completed and the athletic office reviews and clears athletes and has provided the coach with an emergency card.
For questions, please contact Vicki Olson (Admin Asst. Athletics)
firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 425-204-4250